Big news!

So, I realize that right after I told you all I was going to be blogging more often, I didn't blog again that week.

Well, ironic. And that's life.

But I also promised you I was going to have big news. And here it is!



I'm now living in Phoenix!

This may not be exciting for some people. But I'm just a small-town Montana girl. This is a huge city with endless possibilities. And I'm planning on making the most of them.

I ended up here because my job in Great Falls, Montana was transfered. (Well, technically it wasn't transfered. I was transfered because I applied for the job. If not, my job may have disappeared. Not really. They love me there. And I will probably head back eventually.)

So, now I'm working in downtown Phoenix, living in a huge apartment complex with a POOL and AIR CONDITIONING (Only places I can't afford in Montana have central air) and so much more. I may even get a pet while I'm out here.

Anywho. I'm going to get back to work. No, not work work. Writing. That's right! Me and S.M. Robertson are hanging out on Google+ doing word sprints and such. Want to join in? Please do. Contact info is above (in contact info, no less!).

Hope some of you can make it!

Comments