The end of February (WIP Wednesday Week 4)

Wow. I can't believe it's the end of February. The end of another month.

I basically met all of my February goals, minus one. I didn't vlog like I was going to (I thought maybe I would do it today, but turned out I had some personal stuff to take care of instead).

However, I did finish my 2011 NaNoWriMo novel, TCN. I did re-write the first three chapters of my current WIP, STAR RUBY. And, I blogged three times a week all but once. How freaking awesome is that?

Now that it's going to be March, I feel like I'm getting a fresh start. And also, I'm starting to think about a whole new (but familiar) set of goals. And, I'll be participating in K.T. Hanna's #writemotivation to keep me all sorts of motivated to get them done.

My goals are:
  1. Blog three times a week
  2. Vlog once
  3. Re-write my WIP to the mid-story climax
  4. Comment on blogs at least once a day.
I really wanted to give that last one a little oomph, so that I don't get behind on stuff.

And hey! If you too want to get in on the fun, you only have today to do it! Go here to sign up!

As for my WIP, I haven't made any progress. Well, maybe 200 words. Yeah - it's pretty sad. But, new month, new set of goals and a fresh start might be enough to kick myself into gear.

What are your goals for March? Did you have any goals for February?

Comments