On the up and up

Things in my life seem to be getting a little better.

First of all, check out the sexy new blog design! I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, and I'm hoping that will help with my failing ability to blog regularly.

Second, things in my life are coming back to order. I've started making lists every day of things to get done, and I'm actually working on them. I'm eating better again, getting chores finished and feeling good.

The only thing I haven't gotten back into is writing. But I'm still working on it. Because I want to get back into a routine where I'm moving forward on my work every day. It's a process, but it's what I'm compelled to do.

So tell me, what are you guys working on? What goals are you working towards? How do you work towards making those goals?

Comments