Music

I know this is coming really late today. Oh well. Maybe I'll be a better blogger next week. Maybe. Probably not.


I just ran into this music video today and it spoke to me. Isn't it weird how things that don't have anything to do with your writing can get you inspired?

I really like this music video. It like the grittiness and the beat. I love the stop motion bits and the disconnected almost dreamlike feeling to it. It's a song that makes me feel pumped. And that's a good thing when you're writing.

The lyrics are all in danish, but you don't really need to know them to get the feeling of the song. (But, if you want to know, I've been told it's about an unnamed pop star who uses his fame to get girls, and the singer is trying to defame him. Or, at least I think that was what I was told.)





Isn't it great? So tell me, what music currently inspires you and why?

Comments