There's always more

Sorry for no post yesterday, guys. It's was a holiday and I wanted it off from blogging. But, I'm making up for it today, no worries.

This weekend, my critique partner went over her notes with me on how to make my manuscript better. I'll talk more on the whole thing Wednesday, because there's this little thing nagging at me because of it.

Remember my nice three-part post on world building I did a while ago? Yeah, well guess what? I'm still not done with it.

I thought, after a full week of nothing but world building and pulling things together and jotting down notes and amazingness I thought I had, that I would be done. Boy, was I wrong.

What my lovely CP told me is that I need more. That prompted the inevitable, "World building sucks." But even so, I know she's right. She taught me there can always be more work done when it comes to your world. You may not necessarily put all of those details in, but it's good to know it.

Now, I get to go back to my drawing board and figure it out. I'll give you a little something: It involves trains. *le sigh* Now I have to get back to work.

Any of you writers wandered into this problem before?

Comments