Facebook?

So, I have a Facebook fan page. You can find it here. But I'm a little skeptical.

I'm not too big on Facebook. I don't have anything against it, mind you, and I give it a glance every once in a while. Especially since I graduated college and I want to keep in touch with some college buddies. But for two and a half years during college, I never thought about Facebook. I got annoyed when all the games and stuff started to get big and I was getting 15-thousand requests a week. It's less annoying now, but it's not where I spend most of my time.

So I want to ask all of you: please, please, please tell me what your thoughts on Facebook are? How often are you on it? What do you use it for? Do you "like" authors pages? Who or what do you connect to on it? Or, do you ignore it completely? Also - what would you want from an author's page if you were to fave it?

I'm really curious about this. So if all of you could help me out, I would love you forever.

Comments