Posting Elsewhere and A Challenge

Hi everyone! I'm not actually doing a blog post today, but I swear I'm not slacking. To prove it, I'm going to link you all to my guest post at Squidink Sarah's blog on critique partners. She just happens to be my one an only CP at this time. Imagine that. (Anyone interested?)

Also, I'm challenging myself and all of you are privy to it. My goal is to finish the draft of my manuscript in a month. June 15. I crossed the 50,000 hurdle this past weekend, and I'm hoping to keep on it for the next month to finish. I think I can do it, but I want y'all to hold me accountable. So please keep coming back and bugging me about it. Spam my inbox with comments pestering me to give updates. Do whatever you can to keep me up.

It's going to be a long month, people. Wednesday look forward to the stunning conclusion of my three-part world building series.

Write on, people.

Comments