ACROSS THE UNIVERSE Awesomeness!

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry I've fallen slightly behind on posting. I've been really busy with work over the weekend. Oh well! I'm here and ready to share with you some amazing goodness!



Today (1/11/11) marks the release date of ACROSS THE UNIVERSE by Beth Revis! Last week I was lucky enough to win a signed copy of the book, and I'm seriously waiting by the mailbox for it to arrive. Good thing I have plenty of other things to read, right? :D

Anyway, thanks to the lovely people publishing ATU, I have some exciting stuff to share with all of you! 

First is an exclusive video with Beth Revis, where she explains the different levels of the ship Godspeed! Check it out here:

Next, you guys really need to check out the sweet trailer for ATU. If you haven't seen it before, here it is for you:


Okay, next you really need to check out the new site, http://www.acrosstheuniversebook.com, because it it super awesome! Before the launch of the book, the site wasn't actually at full serve, but now it most definitely is! Explore the different levels of the ship and find out lots of cool new stuff about ATU and the Godspeed! I loved all the new information that I gleaned from just a few minutes on the site. It really is fantastic.

And this is amazing! The site, http://www.io9.com, should now have the first 111 pages of ATU posted on it! If you haven't gotten your copy yet (or while you're waiting for it to be delivered like me), go check it out!

Alright, and if that wasn't enough amazingness, you should really check out these fantastic links that have to do with the book:

Okay that's all for me folks! I hope you enjoyed this and don't forget to pick up a copy of ACROSS THE UNIVERSE today!

Comments

  1. Haha, I totally read the 111 page excerpt before this post. It's lovely - distopians that make me nervous are always a plus! Think I stumbled into a major spoiler though, which pissed me off. Oh well. Good to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sarah - I'm sorry that you read a spoiler. Where did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your blog! I guess the best book I read in 2010 was CAUGHT by Harlan Coben. I follow on GFC under MonaG. The best way to contact me is via email.

    monagarg@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment