So long been has it

So today, for the first time in a couple months, I actually opened up Net News Wire – my blog reader.

I have exactly 3634 blog posts to read.

I will not be reading all of them. I probably will only be reading 100 blog posts. Maybe fewer. But, I will be getting back on a blogging schedule and a reading blog schedule.

So hello, my readers, if any of you are still out there.

Tell me: What have you been doing in my absence?

I have been vastly enjoying no doing anything of importance. And I seriously mean that. I have done no writing, no real cleaning of my house, or anything. I did, however, get some lawn care finished, and I've been going to work every day. Is that much of an accomplishment? No.

Anyway, it's nice to (kind of) see you guys again. You'll be seeing me around more. I promise.

Comments