Happy New Year/Bloggiversary!

Hello all my friends!

Today starts a very special day. It's the day where I get to share my love of books with you while celebrating the fact that I made it an entire year on this blog without (completely) giving up. Yes, I have been lazy the last two months. But I get a pass for November because of NaNoWriMo. I have no real excuse for December other than I was completely and utterly lazy. Oh well.


So to celebrate my year of blogging and the coming of the new year, I'm participating in the Happy New Year 2010 giveaway hop hosted by Kathy at I Am A Reader, Not A Writer.

So what can you win, my pretties? Well, I'm here to tell you. Because I love all of you, and I'm damn proud of myself for continuing to blog all through the year (even though it wasn't regular) I'm giving out TWO gifts! First off is a $20 book from The Book Depository, and also a $10 book for a second winner!

And how do you win these things? Easy! Just fill out the form below! Simple as that! Oh wait, you want to know if there are extra entries? Well of course there are! You can each get up to four other entires for doing various things! Isn't that awesome?

So what are you waiting for! Get to it, my lovelies! Time is of the essence!

Disclaimer: Just so you guys know, this is only open to followers of the blog, so click that little follow button on the right side of the page. Also, as long as The Book Depository delivers to your country, this giveaway is international! Have fun!




Now get to the other giveaways, you fools!



For those of you who are still around, I love you for getting to the bottom and reading this. I'd give you a cookie if I had one.

Comments