My next goal

Hi everyone!

Wow, so last month I didn't do so well with keeping up on blogging. But! It was successful with some of my other goals. Including running a 5k. While I've run/walked 3.1 miles before, this was the first time that I was ever able to jog the entire way. Not one walked step at all. And let's face it, I couldn't even jog a whole mile when I was in high school.

Anyway! This blog is about my writing. Go visit my fitblr for more on my healthy life.

So, a while back I told you guys of my goal to get to the querying point with my current WIP. Well, I have another goal that will lead me to that one.


I plan to finish the current draft of my novel by Feb. 27. 

This goal kind of has to do with a friend and a date that she set (or really, someone set for her) to finish her current draft. I'm pitching it as my own goal as well, so we can get some work done.

So, we both have less than a month to finish up our drafts. That's a really scary thought because we both have a lot of work to do. But, it's a good, and manageable goal. And if we both try hard, we can totally do it.

So, if you guys want to help me out, I'd sure appreciate it. How? Well just hit me up with a comment here or maybe a twitter shoutout asking me how my writing is going. I'm hoping you guys will help hold me accountable for this goal, because I really want to make it.

Anyway, that's all for me today. What have you guys been up to? How are your projects going? Got any goals you want to share that I can help you out with? Let me know in the comments.

Comments