Umm. . . Hi guys! (#Writemotivation?)

Yeah, so . . . May. It's been since May. You know, since I've written a blog post.

Sorry for the long absence. I'm going to be picking this up again and blogging more regularly. I may have said that before, but I promise the distractions in my life are much less than before. So, it's actually likely that I'll bee keeping that promise.

One of the ways I'm motivating myself to do so is by participating in K.T. Hanna's #Writemotivation September 2012. My goals are pretty simple this time around, and I'm hoping all of you out there will get involved!

Here are my goals:
  • Write every day, at least 200 words. While I'm really hoping to get more than that, I really needed to set the bar low for myself on this one. Being that in addition to not blogging, I haven't been writing, I decided to keep things simple.

  • Write a blog post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. See? See how motivated I am to keep up with my blogging? It's one of the goals. And there you have it. A promise. 

  • Make one vlog. This, I'm hoping, shouldn't be too hard. Just one little video. I'm going to try to work on getting them to be a little shorter. I hate having to cut down everything to make it a managible length.

  • Comment on at least one blog post a day. I knew you all were wondering what my little goals were going to do for you (besides the obvious of having tons new things from me to read, of course). Well, here you all go! In fact, I want to make sure I'm getting to my readers! Let me know you're listening in the comments. Make sure I can find my way easily to your blog, unless your confident I can find it easily on my own (blogs I already read are a good bet). I'm not going to spend a lot of time looking, unfortunately. But, I promise to read and comment on the blogs of those who read and comment on mine. I may even make a list of them later. Who knows!
So there you have it! My list of goals for the month of September. I'm kind of excited. Do you guys think I can manage them? Go a head and let me know! And, if you want to participate with me, here is the link to sign up again.

Oh, and for some exciting news, stay tuned on Friday!

Comments